Fully-Automatic Parking Systems
An automatic tower system from KLAUS Multiparking is always the right choice if little floor space is available.
Instead of expanding in width, the tower systems moves upward or downward – your vehicle is moved via elevator to a free parking space, where it is safely parked.
MasterVario R2L and R2C
The system provides 15 parking levels and 1 to 6 parking spaces per level allowing parking spaces for up to 50 cars on minimum floor space.
The MasterVario R2 is the premium solution for short access times in case of minimum floor space.
An additional turning unit inside the transfer cabin allows comfortable forward parking and exiting.
From standard cars to SUVs – the MasterVario R2 recognizes the height of your vehicle and finds the suitable parking space.
In addition to standard car dimensions and weights, also special solutions are possible upon request.
And, of course, individual project adjustment is also possible in many cases.
Contact Us for More Info
- For max. 50 vehicles
- Floor space required: minimum
- System versions: above and / or underground
- Vertical levels: up to 15 parking levels
- Horizontal levels: 1 - 6 parking spaces per level
- Vehicle measurements: length 520 cm, width 215 cm other dimensions optionally available), height as required, can also handle two different vehicle heights
- Feasible standard version: 2.500 kg per parking space, higher loads can be accommodate on request by option
- Arrangement of parking spaces: rows of one, two or three, right and / or left next to the lift
- Lift: for vertical transport within the respective parking levels and to shift the vehicles to storage
- Control: access control via transponder, remote control
- Transfer cabin: Arrangement on the ground floor or in the basement
- Vehicle turntable optionally available
Key Advantages at a Glance
- Optimal access times
- Accommodates vehicles in safety
- Anti-theft and damage protection
- Safe access to car park without narrow ramps or dark access routes
- Enclosed area can be halved in comparison to conventional parking spaces
- Slashes the space required for ramps and lane widths
- Economising on parking levels and equipment required (lighting, ventilation, sprinklers)
- Reduced construction time
- Exploit the construction space saved for additional parking spaces or for other commercial purposes
Field of Application
Residential and commercial buildings, semi-detached houses, office buildings, underground parking lot, car parks, hotels, car dealing business, car rentals, storage of classic cars, long-time parking, short-time parking, vehicle presentations