Double Parking Systems
The parking pallet that perfectly complements other parking systems.
ParkBoard PQ pallets move individual cars transversely.
This pallet system moves the cars transversely. At the touch of a button, a powerful electric motor moves the parking pallets along rails, thus giving access to the desired parking space.
This enables areas such as access lanes in a parking garage to be used as additional parking spaces in an intelligent way.
The ParkBoard PQ parking pallet can be shifted transversely and is available for individual vehicles. It can also be retrofitted in existing underground car parks or parking garages.
ParkBoard PQ Specification
- Each pallet holds 1 vehicle
- Pallets operated on rails
- Vehicle measurement standard: width 206 cm, length 500 cm, height 10 cm lower than headroom according
- Standard design: 2.000 kg per parking space, optional max. 2.600 kg EB
- Retroactive installation possible depending on local conditions
- Platform surface: StandardGrip
- Independent parking
Field of Application
Residential and commercial buildings, single and semi-detached houses, office buildings, underground parking lot, car parks, hotels, car dealing business, long-time parking, short-time parking, subsequent installation in existing buildings.
DWG & DXF Files Available on Request