The simple parking pallet.
ParkBoard PE pallets move individual cars lengthwise.
Contact Us for More Info
Pallet systems make more efficient use of the space in a parking garage, for example. At the touch of a button, the parking pallets are moved along rails by means of an electric motor, thus giving access to the desired parking space. In this way, additional parking spaces can be created on unused areas and in access lanes.
The ParkBoard PE parking pallets can be shifted lengthwise and are available for individual vehicles. They can also be retrofitted in existing garages or parking garages.
- Each pallet holds 1 vehicle
- Pallets operated on rails
- Vehicle measurement widths max. 190 cm, lengths max. 500 cm, heights 10 cm lower than headroom
- Standard design: 2.000 kg per parking space, optional 2.300 kg
- Retroactive installation possible depending on local conditions
- Platform surface: StandardGrip
- Independent parking
Field of Application
Residential and commercial buildings, single and semi-detached houses, office buildings, underground parking lot, car parks, hotels car dealing business, long-time parking, short-time parking, subsequent installation in existing buildings.