The TrendVario 4200 can be used to park two cars on top of each other; the parking spaces can be shifted vertically or horizontally. No pit is required.
The parking space selected is moved to the desired position by means of an automatic control system. An empty space allows independent parking.
The access level is secured by doors which can only be opened once the shifting process is completed. Therefore, cars are protected against theft and vandalism.
The system offers space from 3 to 29 cars.
Contact Us for More Info
- For 3 to 29 vehicles plus 1 vacant space, variable arrangement of 2 to 15 grids next to each other (2 vehicles over each other)
- Total height of standard type: 345 cm
- Pit depth: Not required
- Vehicle measurement: Heights from 150 to 205 cm, lengths from 500 to 520 cm
- Usable platform width - standard type: 230 cm, optionally up to max. 270 cm
- Standard design: 2.000 kg per parking space, optional max. 2.600 kg. For single parking spaces even retroactively upweighting
- Horizontal access to all parking levels
- User-friendly, high parking comfort
- Retroactive installation possible depending on local conditions
- Platform surface: StandardGrip, optional AluLongLife or EasyWalk (EG pallet only EasyWalk)
- Independent parking
- Operation: dialog display
- Doors standard: manually sliding doors on the sides, optionally electrically operated sliding doors (infrared remote control possible)
- Around 50 individual versions in a range of different materials and colours
- Door frames made from extrusion-moulded aluminium profiles with a vertical centre muntin
- Door panels standard: perforated steel panels, optionally glass (laminated safety glass), wood (Nordic pines), aluminium and steel etc.
- Interchangeable panels and segments
Field of Application
Residential and commercial buildings, semi-detached houses, office buildings, underground parking lot, hotels, car dealing business, car rentals, storage of classic cars, long-time parking, subsequent installation in existing building